 Off-Topic / Fun / 4634
Re: Anime News, and Final Fantasy: The Movie
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 02:05:33 GMT

I can't wait to see this one. I have always enjoyed the Final Fantasy
series, and can't wait to see the movie of CG. Yes! :)

Scott S. (Yes, I still need to play FF8, I am still on Metal Gear
Solid!!!!)

P.S. There would be a cool mech to build, Metal Gear from Metal gear
Solid. That one is huge!
Scott E. Sanburn-> ssanburn@cleanweb.net
Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> http://www.aeieng.com
Home Page -> http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3372/index.html