 Off-Topic / Fun / 4635
Re: Anime News, and Final Fantasy: The Movie
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 03:22:50 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:
I can't wait to see this one. I have always enjoyed the Final Fantasy
series, and can't wait to see the movie of CG. Yes! :)

Especially with CG that pretty!  Did you see the blinking eye?  That is just
amazing!

Scott S. (Yes, I still need to play FF8, I am still on Metal Gear
Solid!!!!)

*gasp!*  I put all other games aside to beat FFVIII.  :)  Of course I wasn't
really playing any other games at the time.  ;)  Right now, I need to set aside
my Lego so I can finish Grandia and FF Anthology, then go pick up/preorder
Seiken Densetsu IV: Legend of Mana, Xenogears, Valkyrie Profile, SaGa Frontier
II, Front Mission III, Legend of Dragoon, Lunar 2, Dragon Warrior VII, Breath
of Fire IV, Chrono Cross, and Vandal Hearts 2.  Aaaahhh!!!  Too many good
games!!!  :)

Jeff, "Thallid Lord"
ICQ #66153738
http://members.xoom.com/aulddragon/