 Off-Topic / Fun / 4665
Re: Anime News, and Final Fantasy: The Movie
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 22:19:37 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Kya Morden writes:
On Fri, 10 Mar 2000 13:13:46 GMT, "Jeff Stembel"
<aulddragon@wamalug.org> wrote:

O_o  Will we..will we...get MAGICAL PROJECT S?!  (Sorry, Sasami-chan
and Ryo-ohki-chan are my absolute favourite characters in the Tenchi
universe and Magical Project S (the four eps i have anyway) exude (new
word) cute!

I doubt it.  Has it even been released here?

Yeah, I have atleast the first volume of it (eps 1-4 duh).  I can't
seem to find any more tapes though, but that's no suprise.  For a
community as horribly multiethnic as Houston, you'd think I'd be able
to find tons more anime stuff than in Salt Lake City.  Guess what, SLC
thus far has been a better place for me to find anime.  Oh well.

Look here:
<http://www.animenation.com/maggirpretsa.html>

Jeff, "Thallid Lord"
Save the Whales!  I may get hungry later...
ICQ #66153738
http://members.xoom.com/aulddragon/