 Off-Topic / Fun / 4963
Re: Videogames (Was: Final Fantasy: The Movie website updated again!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 04:36:19 GMT

Jeff,

Unfortunately, no.  :(  I decided to spring for Xenogears instead, since • it has
been out two years now...  :)  It is an awesome game!!  Have you played it • yet?
It has a great story, and the combat system is a lot of fun!  :)

I have not, it is next on the list (Or maybe FF8 and Xenogears!) . I just
had to see Front Mission 3 a little since I bought it. I have not played
many games lately, but I will have more time soon! Yeah! I saw the begininng
of it, really weird. A cool ship, a bunch of explosions, and a bare naked
lady (with purple hair stregically placed,. of course) standing admist of
the wreckage. Very weird. Well, we might be able to do a few game exchanges
if you don't want to pay for it. It might be a Jamabalya (SP?) thing for
off-topic.fun! Who knows? i am babbling, must get drawing done.........
clunk!

Scott S.
--
Scott E. Sanburn