 Off-Topic / Fun / 4976
Re: Videogames (Was: Final Fantasy: The Movie website updated again!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 22:16:13 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:
P.S. You'll love the scene when Fei goes to Elly's house. I saw that one,
and almost died laughing. It is near the end of the game.

Yup, that was great.  I got there this morning.  :)  It really isn't near the
end.  I play slowly, so I've racked up abput 50 hours so far, and I'm still on
the first CD!!  :)  Looks like I'm in for a lot more fun!  Off coarse(1), I'll
have to replay it just so I can get all the goodies I've missed (like having
Lucca from Chrono Trigger explain save points :) )

Oh, I forgot to mention that I got to the "Soylent System" of one particular
town this morning, too...  :)

Jeff