 Off-Topic / Fun / 4632
Re: Anime News, and Final Fantasy: The Movie
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 22:10:12 GMT

On Tue, 7 Mar 2000 22:01:14 GMT "Jeff Stembel" <aulddragon@wamalug.org> wrote
concerning 'Anime News, and Final Fantasy: The Movie':

Last, but certainly not least, Sony has launched the official Website for Final
Fantasy: The Movie.  Included are pictures, info on the voice actors and two
trailers (really just segments of animation).  One trailer will be updated
monthly, and the other weekly.  By far the prettiest CGI I've ever seen.  :)
I'm not sure if it is my net connection or the site, but it seems rather slow
right now...  :(  Anyway, check it out!  It is very cool!  Oh, and their Flash
section works very well, from what I've seen.  :)
http://www.finalfantasy.com/

I couldn't find the trailers (but didn't have time to look through
much) - but doesn't the bottom say it's a fan site?

:)

Dan