 Off-Topic / Fun / 4958
4957  |  4959
Subject:
Videogames (Was: Final Fantasy: The Movie website updated again!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 13:42:15 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:
Jeff,

   Did you happen to Get Front Mission 3 yet? I got it last week, it looks
pretty neat, I played a little!

Unfortunately, no.  :(  I decided to spring for Xenogears instead, since it has
been out two years now...  :)  It is an awesome game!!  Have you played it yet?
It has a great story, and the combat system is a lot of fun!  :)

Jeff