 Off-Topic / Fun / 4636
Re: Anime News, and Final Fantasy: The Movie
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 03:31:04 GMT

Jeff,

Jeff Stembel wrote:

Especially with CG that pretty!  Did you see the blinking eye?  That is just
amazing!

Not yet. My computer is going through security mode craziness right now,
I need to find my Quicktime exe again. I have seen the stills, though.
Simply awesome! I heard it takes like a week or two for one second or
some ridiculous time to render all that. No wonder they have been
working on it for what, two years now?

*gasp!*  I put all other games aside to beat FFVIII.  :)

I watched my fiancee's brother / roommate / coworker play it, so I have
seen a tremendous amount of it, but it is next, I think.

Of course I wasn't
really playing any other games at the time.  ;)  Right now, I need to set aside
my Lego so I can finish Grandia and FF Anthology, then go pick up/preorder
Seiken Densetsu IV: Legend of Mana, Xenogears, Valkyrie Profile, SaGa Frontier
II, Front Mission III, Legend of Dragoon, Lunar 2, Dragon Warrior VII, Breath
of Fire IV, Chrono Cross, and Vandal Hearts 2.  Aaaahhh!!!  Too many good
games!!!  :)

Indeed! Seiken D. IV is Secret of Mana (Looked at title again : Legend
of Mana, D'oh!) , correct? One I am looking forward to! Xenogears i want
to play, Valkrie Profile (Is that the Robotech one?, SaGa Frontier II (I
have not played the first one, Dave, my roommate,etc said it was bad),
Front Mission III Definitely!, Legend of Dragoon looks awesome, Lunar 2
(Have not played Silver Star story as of yet, I probably will one day),
Dragon Warrior VII if it ever comes out, Breath of Fire IV (I have to
play that one as well!), Vandal Hearts 2, (I don't know yet, I have not
played the first one, they both look pretty hard!) Chrono Cross,
definitely, as well as Gran Turismo 2, TM 4, Vigilante 8 2nd Offense,
etc. I got about 4 or 5 years of games to play right now, not to mention
all the LEGO stuff I want to do. Sigh, well, at least I won't be bored
right up until I die! :)

Scott S.
Scott E. Sanburn-> ssanburn@cleanweb.net
Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> http://www.aeieng.com