 Off-Topic / Fun / 4658
Re: Anime News, and Final Fantasy: The Movie
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 04:08:40 GMT

On Wed, 8 Mar 2000 03:31:04 GMT, "Scott E. Sanburn"
<ssanburn@cleanweb.net> wrote:

. I got about 4 or 5 years of games to play right now, not to mention
all the LEGO stuff I want to do. Sigh, well, at least I won't be bored
right up until I die! :)

Scott S.

*laughs*  I know that feeling.  I'm working on Alundra (again, I
swear, I'll finish it!), and now, Pokemon Stadium (don't hurt me!)
I'm actually not going to work on Stadium cause there's not much to
it, it's just going to act as a nice emulator for me to work on
Pokemon Blue instead.

Other games that I have and need to start/finish:  Final Fantasy
Anthrology (about 2/3rds through Five and haven't even touched Six),
Star Ocean 2nd Story, Lunar SSSC, Metal Gear Solid (I'm stuck at that
ninja guy, and well, um, I hate fighting games, and that's what it
turned into *sigh*), Tactics Ogre, Final Fantasy Adventure, Final
Fantasy Legend III, Dragon Warrior Monsters and Phantasy Star Gaiden.

My "going to buy sometime in the world" list:  Grandia, SaGa Frontier
2, Harvest Moon (probably for both N64 and Gameboy), the Legend of
Zelda Triforce Trilogy, Zelda Gaiden, Star Ocean Blue Sphere, Hello
Kitty Cube Frenzy, Gran Turismo 2000, bunches of other games I'll
never get around to playing cause there's not enough time and money in
the world...