 Off-Topic / Fun / 4659
Re: Princess Storm torso and shooting cannon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 05:19:08 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Nathan McDowell writes:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Shiri Dori writes:
I'm *thinking* of selling/trading a Princess Storm torso and a shooting • cannon.

Provided, these are two very worthy and hard-to-find items. I'm not 100% sure
I want to sell them, however I have no use for them.

??!!!  You have no use for them??!!  BLASPHEMY!!!  That's Princess Storm we're
talking about!   ;-)

Wha' can I say, I'm guilty of treason...

I have an excellent use for the princess storm HEAD. Just not for her torso.

-Shiri
See the use of the P.S. head:
http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/scar.html
FUT .o-t.fun