 Off-Topic / Fun / 4660
Re: Mmmmm, Yummy!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 06:07:05 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
Jeff Stembel wrote:
This sounds Delicous!
Muktuk and Rancid Seal Flippers:

Nothing can top lutevisk, my friend.

Mmmm, lutevisk <GURGLE TYPE="HOMER" />

Hey! You mocking lutefisk?

If you have ever eaten lutefisk you are entitled to mock it.

I haven't eaten whale, but if you eat canned tuna, you never know about dolphin.
Sometimes dolphin is renamed before serving...

If you are ever trapped into a lutefisk feed, you can survive by eating potato
pancake and gravy. Roast beef is rather more popular with these other two foods,
except of course among true lutefisk aficionados.