 Off-Topic / Fun / 4977
Re: IGNORE: yet another test message
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 22:18:02 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.test, Steve Bliss writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.test, Shiri Dori wrote:

Yep, that's true! I love the test postings, 'specially when people try to be
funny so the test will not go unnoticed... well someone will notice it • anyhow!
"Big brother is watching you"... ;-)

It seems unlikely that you could be my big brother.

More like little sister.
Not that, either.

(of course, you never know... we might end up like those Soap Operas... "You
don't know it, but your boyfriend is actually your brother, from a second
marraige to my best friend" :-)

XFUT .fun

-Shiri