 Off-Topic / Testing / 1496
Re: IGNORE: yet another test message
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 02:18:18 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.test, Kevin Salm writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.test, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.test, Matthew Miller writes:
Hey. I said ignore. This isn't interesting. Go away.

This is extremely interesting, as a matter of fact.

Yes, it's true.  Shiri and I agree that .test messages can be fun to read
sometimes.  I am way, way behind in reading .test postings--been at least two
months since I have had a good luck around here.

So, test away, Shiri and I will be reading.

Yep, that's true! I love the test postings, 'specially when people try to be
funny so the test will not go unnoticed... well someone will notice it anyhow!
"Big brother is watching you"... ;-)

-Shiri