 Off-Topic / Fun / 4812
Re: Monkeys on typewriters or people on keyboards?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 2000 05:59:07 GMT

ravi <helixwolf2000@hotmail.com> wrote:
Well Shiri i discoverd that switching to an altered e-mail addie every 3
months for a year tends to reduce spam-don't ask why but it works

Sure. It takes them a little while to find your address somewhere and stick
you on lists. I've toyed with setting up a scheme whereby the addresses I
use publicly auto-expire after 30 days...