 Off-Topic / Debate / 23569
23568  |  23570
Subject:
Sheikh Yassin
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 2004 14:09:19 GMT

Sheikh Yassin Quotes:
“Death threats do not frighten us; we are in search of martyrdom.”

“In the past we declared a unilateral ceasefire, we gave the Israeli enemy a
truce for 50 days, but they did not commit to it even for one day. They
continued with their killings and crimes, with demolishing houses and building
settlements.”

...and Bush calls Sharon a "man of peace"!

Scott A