 Off-Topic / Debate / 23586
Re: Sheikh Yassin
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 20:18:48 GMT

Killing an old Palestinian guy--yeah, like they didn't need another martyr.
Idiots.

Yeah, the dopes-- killing an old man, and one in a {wheelchair} to boot!

'Course, that old man did found and lead Hamas, a terrorist organization
dedicated to the destruction of the State of Israel through the targeted
killing of, among others, her babies and children.  Hamas even targeted and
assassinated {Palestinians} whom they deemed sympathetic to Israel.

Maybe they weren't so stupid after all.

Poor old guy-- may he rest in hell.

[JOHN]

K, so I care a little bit...

Holy idiocy on your part, John!  What's that all about?  How can you be this
obtuse?  It doesn't matter what he did before *now* that he died, by the way in
a violent fashion, by the hands of the Israelis.

Violence begets Violence, or were you absent on that day of your scriptural
teachings?

The Israelis killed him.  Thus, now he's a martyr.  Have you ever seen a martyr
that wasn't the rallying cry for more blood?  Thus now the Palestinian people
have more anger and hatred towards Israelis.

And in the end?

*More* violence!!!! (on both sides)

*More* killing!!!! (on both sides)

Yeah, that's always a good thing.

Idoicy.  Madness.  Sheer lunacy!

Eh, back to my apathetic self.  I can't change anyone elses mind, so why even
get my blood pressure up?

Dave K