 Off-Topic / Debate / 23585
Re: Sheikh Yassin
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 20:01:26 GMT

Killing an old Palestinian guy--yeah, like they didn't need another martyr.
Idiots.

Yeah, the dopes-- killing an old man, and one in a {wheelchair} to boot!

'Course, that old man did found and lead Hamas, a terrorist organization
dedicated to the destruction of the State of Israel through the targeted
killing of, among others, her babies and children.  Hamas even targeted and
assassinated {Palestinians} whom they deemed sympathetic to Israel.

Maybe they weren't so stupid after all.

Poor old guy-- may he rest in hell.

Just because the man should be dead or the world is better off with him dead
doesn't mean Isreal was justified in killing him.  In fact I would postulate
that this will lead to much more killing that it will prevent.  This is why a
open policy of assassination meerly furthers the cycle of violence.

-Orion