 Off-Topic / Debate / 23594
Re: Sheikh Yassin
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 22:59:52 GMT

There is [NOTHING] Israel can do to stop them from terrorizing short
of killing them first.  This isn't exactly rocket science.

Mmmmm.

The same is said of the Israelis.

The same was probably said of the Russians, the Japanese, the Catholic Irish,
before that the French and the Scots, and an illustrious list back to the
Saracens and beyond.

No doubt there are some who read this sort of thing and think the same of the
Americans.

<<sigh>>

Richard
Still baldly going...