 Off-Topic / Debate / 23626
Re: Sheikh Yassin
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 2004 21:34:55 GMT

   Do not equate the Palestinians with the Hamas. Even if the Palestinians want peace, there will be none because of Hamas, because Israel will still exist!

What do you mean “if”?

   Hamas will kill Palestinians and Israelis alike!

So why did Israel help establish Hamas?

What about the right-wing Israeli terrorist groups?

   That’s how much they hate Jews! There will never be peace as long as terrorist organizations like Hamas and al-Qaida still exist. Never.

There will never be peace as long as the killing persists on both sides. Your one sided view of this situation is part of the problem; it helps allow Sharon to continue his murderous ways. He has the blood of 1000’s on his hands… and that is a FACT.

Scott A