 Off-Topic / Debate / 23583
Re: Sheikh Yassin
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 16:59:02 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Scott Arthur wrote:
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Fredrik Glöckner <fredrigl@math.uio.no> wrote:

Were the AWM's* used US sourced?

I fear "the great Satan" would have supplied them... no doubt as part of the
“war on terror”.

If Bush was serious about stopping terrorism, he’d have sorted out Israel and
Palestine a long time ago. Instead he chose to fuel terrorism by invading Iraq &
supporting Israel.

The threat to us all is increasing by the day.

It's gotten to the point where I just don't care anymore.  Since 9/11, and even
before, I got frustrated, angered, incensed, and just downright PO'd about what
the various gov'ts, leaders, etc. were doing to each other.

Now, finally, after realizing that my disenfranchisemnt, my peace marching, my
debating, my writing, my voting weren't doing a damn thing, I just don't care.

Killing an old Palestinian guy--yeah, like they didn't need another martyr.
Idiots.

Might as well hand someone a gas can with that tinderbox.

Eh, whatever.

Dave K
-I'm apathetic and I don't care.  Maybe if Hoppy was here...

(*) Air-to-Wheelchair-Missiles

The phrase "using sledgehammer to crack a nut" comes to mind.

Scott A

Fredrik