 Off-Topic / Debate / 23873
23872  |  23874
Subject:
subtleties of diplomatic language (was Re: Sheikh Yassin)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 4 May 2004 07:38:10 GMT

   There will never be peace as long as terrorist organizations like Hamas and al-Qaida still exist. Never.

50 retired US diplomats think Bush and Sharon are part of the problem; On Bush:

“Your unabashed support of Sharon’s extra-judicial assassinations, Israel’s Berlin-Wall-like barrier, its harsh military measures in occupied territories and now your endorsement of Sharon’s unilateral plans are costing our country its credibility, prestige and friends,”

I love the subtleties of diplomatic language! They, as others do, recognise that terrorism is not created in a vacuum. John Neal and Bush would have us believe that terrorists are born “evil” and are irrational.

Scott A