 Off-Topic / Debate / 21403
Re: Possession
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 16:27:56 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Richard Marchetti wrote:
   I just bought a VHS tape on eBay of “Neo-Tokyo” (a compilation of 3 animated shorts). Now it looks as if the seller is MIA and me with no tape.

Gonna answer Tom later in the day, but for now I wanted to point out the first DVD I have ever seen advertised for the film in question as seen here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3333234476&category=41524&rd=1

And yes, I already bought one. Hopefully, it’s not just another scam despite that fact that the high volume seller has some negative feedback. What’s one to do when even google, amazon, half, bestbuy couldn’t help?

Anyone that has seen Kawajiri’s “The Running Man” and Otomo’s “The Order to Stop Construction” will understand...

-- Hop-Frog