 Off-Topic / Debate / 21402
Re: Yahoo Sucks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 16:03:11 GMT

Wow!  Truer words were never posted.  It was like one long horrible nightmare of
software I didn't want or need just to sign on for the first time, just as you
have written.  And the uninstalls are not too clean no matter what.  I ran some
anti-virus and spyware stuff afterwards, they might have installed some Icann
(sp?) stuff, not sure.

Ick.

No problems with the service since then though.

-- Hop-Frog