 Off-Topic / Debate / 20073
Re: My Concession (for John mostly)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2003 08:29:02 GMT

I opposed getting into this war but now that we're in it I want to win.
Unlike some here, I suspect, who would delight in an American defeat.

No one would delight in american defeat -- that's madness.  I presume defeat
means a prolonged war in which many americans die.  Nobody wants that -- so
shame on you for suggesting that anyone in this forum actually favors human
misery anywhere.

I agree, but I doubt he'll find the time to justify his argument.

Scott A