 Model Team / *1242 (-100)
  Bram and Adrian's Jeep Cherokee in Jeep World

(URL) November's issue of Jeep World, a UK magazine includes this short article about the Jeep Adrian and I built a while ago: (URL) More info and photos can be found at: (URL) site> or (URL) page>. --Bram (2 URLs) Bram Lambrecht (URL) (...) (20 years ago, 1-Nov-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.people, lugnet.build, lugnet.modelteam, FTX)

  I think I just wet myself.

This ain't mine, but this is a motorcycle you wouldn't want to miss. I couldn't find any post of it on Lugnet, so I'm sorry if this is a double post. Excuse me while I go change my pants. (URL) (20 years ago, 30-Oct-04, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Multiple MOCs: Technic - Modem Team Hybrid

Nice work! I really like the "Brain Buster", especially the non-concentric driven pendular rear axle. Something to bear in mind for future designs I think :-) Jennifer (20 years ago, 11-Oct-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Multiple MOCs: Technic - Modem Team Hybrid

Hi, I set up an account at MOCPages and posted some of my recent creations there. Among my feature presentations are the following (intentionally) highly recognizable cross of Technic sets with their model-team-ish counterparts: (3 URLs) There are (...) (20 years ago, 9-Oct-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, FTX)

  Re: MOC: KONECRANES 60 ton Container Crane - Prototype Complete

Hi everyone, (2 URLs) I have now finished the description of my project of the Container Crane, please visit my site and read more about it, including a lot of pictures and videos. (URL) Welcome on my site, Anders Gaasedal - LEGO Mobile Cranes (20 years ago, 30-Sep-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, FTX) !

  Re: Menck M154 excavator on scale 1:13

Hi Dennis It's good to see that you found the time to put an english description of your Menck online - great model! After I took the pictures of my Mountaineer and the T 282 outside I must say that everything else just isn't the right thing for a (...) (20 years ago, 13-Sep-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, FTX)

  Re: Menck M154 excavator on scale 1:13

(...) Hi Dennis, I guess a lot of us have been waiting for the description of this fantastic model. Once again you have shown us, that nothing is impossible. Congratulation to this very fine detailled model. And the photowork is very nice, the (...) (20 years ago, 13-Sep-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, FTX)

  Re: Menck M154 excavator on scale 1:13

(...) Wonderful model, Dennis! Like I said on Lowlug, I really like the bucket, and it looks fantastic with the Scania low-loader. One thing I'd say though is that the geared motors aren't all that bad - (URL) my CC2800> uses a single geared motor (...) (20 years ago, 11-Sep-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, FTX)

  Re: Menck M154 excavator on scale 1:13

In lugnet.announce.moc, Dennis Bosman wrote: <snip> (...) Very nice!!! This is a great, professional-looking model. Outstanding work, Dennis! It really looks great on the Scania LS111. The detail in the model is great. It looks so real, especially (...) (20 years ago, 11-Sep-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Menck M154 excavator on scale 1:13

Three months ago I added a (URL) new model> to my website. (URL) Eventually I found some time to finish my story about the Menck excavator. I also made same extra pictures in a quarry about which I'm very satisfied. It was the first model which I (...) (20 years ago, 11-Sep-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, FTX) !!

  Legoland California

Ok I'm sure I'm not the first person to post Legoland pictures on brickshelf but here they are. Having just visited Legoland for the first time I just had to share. All three of my kids had a great time. Even the wife was impressed with Miniland. (...) (20 years ago, 9-Aug-04, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Gottwald AK850 reach 5.20 meters!

(...) Hi Dennis, Yep, it took a lot of time to setup the crane and get some nice shots, but as you said, its all worth it, when the pictures are great. But I think it almost took more time to setup and photograph, than building the model. As the (...) (20 years ago, 31-Jul-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, FTX)

  Re: Gottwald AK850 reach 5.20 meters!

(...) Amazing! This definately is the hightest LEGO crane at the moment. I saw the beams bends a lot: (URL) But while the boom is not that wide it doesn't have a lot a torsion. I suggest you needed a lot of time to set it up but all efforts resulted (...) (20 years ago, 30-Jul-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, FTX)

  Re: Gottwald AK850 reach 5.20 meters!

(...) You are right Vineet, long booms do allow for some bending. But that is not restricted to LEGO, the boom on (URL) this monster> sags noticably in the middle. However most of that is due to "play" in the pin joints between the boom sections. (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jul-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, FTX)

  Re: DEMAG AC500 in progress

Thank you very mutch,coming soon with new photos Bye Fabione "vineethonkan" <vineethonkan@yahoo.com> ha scritto nel messaggio news:I1IK09.H28@lugnet.com... (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jul-04, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Gottwald AK850 reach 5.20 meters!

(...) Hi Alfred, I hope you got your jaw back in place again:-) About the load, it is not cabable of lifting that much, because of the poor stability in that height, Im just glad I had it setup outside in full height and got some nice pictures of (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jul-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, FTX)

  Re: Gottwald AK850 reach 5.20 meters!

Very nice model! And good height too! I'd have thought an arm that high would be a bit weak, since it would probably allow for some bending. (20 years ago, 29-Jul-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, FTX)

  Re: Gottwald AK850 reach 5.20 meters!

(...) snip (...) Holy crap! My jaw dropped out when I went to your site. This thing is huge! Great work! Now lets see you load it up... :) -Alfred (20 years ago, 29-Jul-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, FTX)

  Re: Gottwald AK850 reach 5.20 meters!

(...) Hi ROSCO, Im sorry about that, but I have to see if I could break the 5 meter barrier. But I'll quess you should be able to exceed 5 meters since your platform is wider than mine, and my largest problem is the stability. Im looking forward to (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jul-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, FTX)

  Re: Gottwald AK850 reach 5.20 meters!

(...) Well done Anders! Looks like I'll have to be content with the longest straight boom. Maybe I'll try for more than 5.2m with the luffing jib, but probably not. ROSCO (20 years ago, 29-Jul-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, FTX)

  Re: Gottwald AK850 reach 5.20 meters!

(...) Awesome! I think that takes the record for the tallest LEGO crane MOC. Great job :-) best, TJ (20 years ago, 29-Jul-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Gottwald AK850 reach 5.20 meters!

Hi everyone, I will just invite you to see my latest creation, not a new MOC, but improved. (URL) My 1:30 scale Gottwald AK850 now reaches 5.20 meters up in the sky. The description is also extended with new pictures and details of the model. (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jul-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

  Re: DEMAG AC500 in progress

Fabio Sali- Nice crane! (20 years ago, 27-Jul-04, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Scania LS111 Super with low loader and Menck dragline

(...) Thanks! (...) It wasn't easy to build but I enjoyed it very much! (...) The dragline can do anything like the real thing. More about it later! Dennis (20 years ago, 7-Jul-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, FTX)

  Re: Scania LS111 Super with low loader and Menck dragline

(...) Andreas, thank you for your compliments! (...) It's a company from which I built the 4th truck. The previous one, a four axle tractor with a big low loader was the donor for this model. I didn't used any stickers except from the lettering on (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jul-04, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Scania LS111 Super with low loader and Menck dragline

(...) I'm glad to have seen the Scania in person last year when I visited your home. I can certainly say that the pictures do not do it justice. It is a great model with many details. It's construction is amazing- the advanced techniques you've used (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jul-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Scania LS111 Super with low loader and Menck dragline

Wow! I'm just back from a very impressive show in Berlin and the first thing I find on lugnet after my return is the announcement of this great model. Seems a few days without internet access really makes you miss something ... As always, your model (...) (20 years ago, 5-Jul-04, to lugnet.modelteam, FTX)

  Re: Scania LS111 Super with low loader and Menck dragline

(...) Oooops missed the bad follow-up, shoving back to more interested newsgroups! (20 years ago, 2-Jul-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, FTX)

  Scania LS111 Super with low loader and Menck dragline

The updates are very scarce but now I found some time to add a new model to my website: It's an old Scania LS111 Super with Nooteboom low loader. (URL) It took a long time before this model was finished: about one and a half year. But I didn't built (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jul-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  Re: MOC: KONECRANES 60 ton Container Crane - Prototype Complete

(...) Hi Rosco, Its a sensor from the company (URL). The sensor measures the angle of the wire. Sadly the sensor costs around 140 euros, but its very good for this purpose, and it is made specially for the RCX. The normal rotation sensor from LEGO (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jun-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, FTX)

  Re: MOC: KONECRANES 60 ton Container Crane - Prototype Complete

(...) Very nice! I think your pendular control is a first for a LEGO crane! What is that sensor? Is it just a position sensor, or does it measure rotation speed? ROSCO (20 years ago, 28-Jun-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, FTX)

  Re: MOC: KONECRANES 60 ton Container Crane - Prototype Complete

(...) Hi Rosco, I have now equipped my crane with one of the sensors for controlling the penduling of the container, I have placed a few pictures and videos on my homepage to show how the sensor and regulator works. Anders (20 years ago, 28-Jun-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, FTX)

  Re: MOC: KONECRANES 60 ton Container Crane - Prototype Complete

(...) Hi Rosco, Thanks, yep, that will be the work for the next days. I can see you have entered 'stage 2' (URL) its looking good. Anders (20 years ago, 24-Jun-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, FTX)

  Re: MOC: KONECRANES 60 ton Container Crane - Prototype Complete

(...) Looking good, Anders! I'm interested to see how you set up the sensors. ROSCO (20 years ago, 24-Jun-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, FTX)

  MOC: KONECRANES 60 ton Container Crane - Prototype Complete

Hi everyone, (2 URLs) Right now I am building a scale model of a 60 ton Container Crane, 1:40 from KONECRANES. The prototype is almost complete and will be rigged for testing and education purpose at Technical University of Denmark, in the near (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jun-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: MOC: DEMAG CC2800 Crawler Crane - Stage 1 complete

(...) Thanks! FTX forces me to keep the pages nice and simple, which is a Good Thing™! (...) (Goes off to practice the new word) (...) Actually, I have used but a fraction of my hinges - a certain other project of mine used over 100 of them! (...) (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jun-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: MOC: DEMAG CC2800 Crawler Crane - Stage 1 complete

Rosco! Excuse me for not replying to this earlier. I have been following along and you make some mighty fine FTX pages sir. This is just wild. Saying its huge does not even cover it. In fact I have made a new word to describe its size, its not just (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jun-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: MOC: DEMAG CC2800 Crawler Crane - Stage 1 complete

(...) Ooops sorry TJ! I forgot you did that! In return I'll let you pinch my method using bushes and liftarms to "round off" the corners a bit ;) ROSCO (20 years ago, 19-Jun-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: MOC: DEMAG CC2800 Crawler Crane - Stage 1 complete

(...) I first used this method in my marine pedestal crane: (URL) winch was used for the 16-part main block. (URL) was powerful enough to lift 48 pounds! Linking the two 40-toothed gears together with axles works very well. It is a bit uneven (i.e. (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jun-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: MOC: DEMAG CC2800 Crawler Crane - Stage 1 complete

(...) Thanks again! (...) Can't wait to see that! Incidentally I bought a (URL) diecast model of the AC500> (not SSL), cos it's just so cool. Might think about a LEGO version one day but no time soon. ROSCO (20 years ago, 17-Jun-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, FTX)

  Re: MOC: DEMAG CC2800 Crawler Crane - Stage 1 complete

Ross- It's me again, Vineet. Every time I see your crane I have the urge to praise it; every time I look at it there's something to marvel at. For instance, your idea of using a transmission shifting lever (8448, 8466) to control the winches, now (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jun-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, FTX)

  Re: MOC: DEMAG CC2800 Crawler Crane - Stage 1 complete

(...) I found out that my 'small scale' Gottwald, reaches a point around 5 meters where the boom could not handle the heavy forces. With a flyjib configuration the forces on the main boom are huge. But in 'my' scale a 5 meters single boom would not (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jun-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, FTX)

  Re: MOC: DEMAG CC2800 Crawler Crane - Stage 1 complete

(...) Added a pic of the crawler transmission and 2 short lo-res videos. Enjoy! ROSCO (20 years ago, 12-Jun-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, FTX)

  Re: MOC: DEMAG CC2800 Crawler Crane - Stage 1 complete

(...) Thanks Dennis! It is big, but like the real crane it can be taken apart for transport, and no section is more than 36 studs wide or 130 studs long. And it's only about 15.5kg in that configuration. (...) Yes I had to buy quite a few pieces. (...) (20 years ago, 11-Jun-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, FTX)

  Re: MOC: DEMAG CC2800 Crawler Crane - Stage 1 complete

(...) AWESOME!! This is HUGE! I'm following the progress of your project since the first pictures. When I saw the discription of your model above I thought: "This guy is crazy! He will never manage to build a 1:13 scale CC2880!" Now I've really (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jun-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, FTX)

  Re: MOC: DEMAG CC2800 Crawler Crane - Stage 1 complete

(...) You'll just have to wait and find out ;) Also remember (URL) my first LEGO crane> was large scale! ROSCO (20 years ago, 10-Jun-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, FTX)

  Re: MOC: DEMAG CC2800 Crawler Crane - Stage 1 complete

(...) LOL I doubt it - the judges aren't crane fanatics like me! (...) I do what I can! (...) Yeah that's something I'm looking forward too as well. Thanks for your comments! ROSCO (20 years ago, 10-Jun-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, FTX)

  Re: MOC: DEMAG CC2800 Crawler Crane - Stage 1 complete

Ross- Now that you have shown us that you can build a large-scale crane model, will you be building another one soon? (20 years ago, 9-Jun-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, FTX)

  Re: MOC: DEMAG CC2800 Crawler Crane - Stage 1 complete

(...) Well, there goes my shot at the prize. ;) It's projects like this that I use to impress non lego people with. My little spaceships and robots don't really catch the attention like ten foot tall cranes do, so I thank you for having the time and (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jun-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, FTX)

  Re: MOC: DEMAG CC2800 Crawler Crane - Stage 1 complete

(...) Thanks TJ, I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. And I'm still amazed by how well the droid wheel performs as a slew ring - when I was setting up for the shots, I forgot to lock the slew ring, and a very slight (I barely felt it) gust came (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jun-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: MOC: DEMAG CC2800 Crawler Crane - Stage 1 complete

(...) Thanks Anders, I think I'll need it. Attempting a 5 metre boom scares me just a little bit... ROSCO (20 years ago, 8-Jun-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, FTX)

  Re: MOC: DEMAG CC2800 Crawler Crane - Stage 1 complete

(...) Thanks Aaron, yes there's a good chance, if anyone has a car big enough ;) ROSCO (20 years ago, 8-Jun-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, FTX)

  Re: MOC: DEMAG CC2800 Crawler Crane - Stage 1 complete

(...) Wow! That is spectacular. I'd seen your pictures of the construction of the crane and looked forward to the final model. I'm going to go gawk at it now... (definitely spotlighted) best, TJ (20 years ago, 8-Jun-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: MOC: DEMAG CC2800 Crawler Crane - Stage 1 complete

(...) Hi ROSCO, Congratulation to your new project, its really amazing. I like your very detailed description on your page, and the new pictures from outside are great. Looking forward to see the progress of the project, good luck. Anders Gaasedal (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jun-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, FTX)

  Re: MOC: DEMAG CC2800 Crawler Crane - Stage 1 complete

(...) Impresive.. Very Impressive. Any chance of it appearing at queens B'day :) Aaron A (20 years ago, 8-Jun-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, FTX)

  Re: MOC: DEMAG CC2800 Crawler Crane - Stage 1 complete

(...) Thanks Janey, I guess size DOES matter! LOL ROSCO (20 years ago, 8-Jun-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, FTX)

  Re: MOC: DEMAG CC2800 Crawler Crane - Stage 1 complete

(...) Well I'm not sure it IS the biggest. It's certainly not the tallest. But I guess I could submit it and let the challengers come forward! It might well have the biggest crawlers in a LEGO MOC though, and it might beat Beat's (pun intended!) for (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jun-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, FTX)

  Re: MOC: DEMAG CC2800 Crawler Crane - Stage 1 complete

(...) Hi Vineet, thanks! Unfortunately, no, I don't have an Ldraw file. I may at some stage do various parts of it up in Ldraw, but I very much doubt I would ever do it all. Any Ldrawing I do will be posted on that page. ROSCO (20 years ago, 8-Jun-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, FTX)

  Re: MOC: DEMAG CC2800 Crawler Crane - Stage 1 complete

Ross- Hello. I must say that this is a very nice model. Do you happen to have an LDraw file accompaniment for it (showing how you put the parts together etc...)? (20 years ago, 8-Jun-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, FTX)

  Re: MOC: DEMAG CC2800 Crawler Crane - Stage 1 complete

(...) Ross, are you gonna submit it for largest Crane? Josh (20 years ago, 8-Jun-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, FTX)

  Re: MOC: DEMAG CC2800 Crawler Crane - Stage 1 complete

(...) Wow, Ross, totally impressive, you bring new meaning to "Go BIG or stay HOME!" (20 years ago, 8-Jun-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, FTX)

  MOC: DEMAG CC2800 Crawler Crane - Stage 1 complete

Hi all, (2 URLs) For those that haven't been following along with the pics on Brickshelf, I'd like to present my latest MOC, a (approximately) 1:13 scale model of a DEMAG CC2800 crawler crane. Future stages will attempt to model 2 different boom (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jun-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

  Re: TJ, start the engines of your R 996...

Hi Beat, Very nice model and very well photography! This truck is in its element in the quary. Do you have more than one copy of the backhoe loader or did you order some extra yellow hubs? I like the shape of the tipper body. Most times you start (...) (20 years ago, 30-May-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, FTX)

  Re: TJ, start the engines of your R 996...

Hi Rosco (...) Thanks. As you can see, this model is quite small :-) Some bigger stuff will follow... Greetings Beat (20 years ago, 25-May-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, FTX)

  Re: TJ, start the engines of your R 996...

Hi TJ (...) Thanks. I like them too (the pictures AND the model). It was quite a bit of an insanity to use the bike to go up to the quary. You know, the quarry we've talked about during your stay here in Switzerland. But the result was really worth (...) (20 years ago, 25-May-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: TJ, start the engines of your R 996...

Hi David (...) much space left but I certainly think about it when building a new model with Pneumatic steering. (...) Thanks for sharing. (...) I see only one problem using the small cylinders. While steering to one side, you just use one cylinder (...) (20 years ago, 25-May-04, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: TJ, start the engines of your R 996...

Hi Duq (...) Thanks. (...) Yes, if you steer while not moving. As long as you steer while driving around, it is much easier to control the direction you are heading to. When opening the Pneumatic valve for steering just a bit, the airflow can be (...) (20 years ago, 25-May-04, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: TJ, start the engines of your R 996...

(...) Beat, once again you have created a sensational model! The detail is superb! ROSCO (20 years ago, 24-May-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, FTX)

  Re: TJ, start the engines of your R 996...

(...) Hi Duq, Beat, I've encontered the same problem myself. Here is the solution I came up with: (URL) first design was for an articulated truck, the second is for a conventional steering. Please note that there is a movie below the two big (...) (20 years ago, 23-May-04, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: TJ, start the engines of your R 996...

(...) Great pictures too! My R996 will need some dusting first :-) And new batteries! (...) <snip> I was very fortunate to see this model (slightly unfinished) in person some weeks ago. It was great meeting Beat and discussing his MOCs, building (...) (20 years ago, 23-May-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: TJ, start the engines of your R 996...

Nice one! That's a great model. Interesting choice to use pneumatics for the steering. I've used pneumatic steering myself, but that was on a trailer. The problem I had was that when trying to steer the system would build up pressure and then (...) (20 years ago, 22-May-04, to lugnet.modelteam)

  TJ, start the engines of your R 996...

... the matching truck is ready! (URL) Just finished work on my newest project and the corresponding internet page: (URL) With 360 short tons payload capacity, the Liebherr T 282 belongs to the worlds largest mining trucks. My model is in scale 1 / (...) (20 years ago, 22-May-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, FTX) !!

  Modelshow Europe 2004

Dennis Bosman- Those pics you posted about the 2004 Modelshow are really interesting. I especially liked Ron Jansen's Demag CC 12600. (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.events)

  Announcing new Legend!

Taking a break from reading the 250+ color change posts, I just got the green light to announce a new Legend! And it's ....drum roll please.... 5541 - (URL) Model Team Hot Rod>! The Hot Rod first raced into the hands of LEGO collectors in 1995, and (...) (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.lego, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.year.2004, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  Re: Pictures Modelshow Europe (April 24th 2004)

(...) Great exhibit! I really wish I could have been there to see all the great models. Ron Jansen's Demag CC12600 is looking good. I see your new Menck dragline- very nice!!! Can't wait to see more details. -TJ (20 years ago, 29-Apr-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Pictures Modelshow Europe (April 24th 2004)

Last Saturday the Modelshow Europe was held in Geldermalsen NL. This year there were more than 360 exhibitors. About eight of them brought LEGO models with them (me included). I made some pictures but there not all very clear unfortunately. But my (...) (20 years ago, 29-Apr-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.events, FTX)

  Re: New LEGO cranes website!

(...) All the pages on my homepage are now translated in English, and some more information of the AK850 are added. (URL) website>. Anders (20 years ago, 23-Apr-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: New LEGO cranes website!

(...) Oh ROSCO, that is really a big project you are working on, I am curios to see some more photoes, please share the progress of the project with us, and thank you for the nice respond to my webpage. Anders (20 years ago, 23-Apr-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: New LEGO cranes website!

(...) Thanks Josh, nice respond on my work, im happy to hear that someone finds my models interesting. Anders (20 years ago, 23-Apr-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: New LEGO cranes website!

(...) Thanks Dennis for posting my new webpage in here, it has given a lot of visitors on my homepage and a lot of nice feedback. Anders (20 years ago, 23-Apr-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: 20-Wide model of a Dutch train

(...) Or the red 1637 or 1837 (1) livery :-) Niels Karsdorp (1) In 1999 the Dutch railway stock was split between NS Reizigers (Passengers) and NS Cargo (Freight). The locomotives class 1600 for NS Reizigers were renumbered to class 1800, keeping (...) (20 years ago, 21-Apr-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: 20-Wide model of a Dutch train

(...) AWESOME work! First 1600-style Dutch engine I've seen in LEGO that truly manages to capture the right shape of the nose. (And no, 1876 is not a real number... the Almelo is 1618 but who cares. See (URL) for a list of names/numbers) As for 6-8 (...) (20 years ago, 20-Apr-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: 20-Wide model of a Dutch train

(...) I liked it so much I downloaded the whole brickshelf folder (using a handy program). I'm stating the obvious here, but you could always mate Lego with commercial bogies and track in the appropriate scale. Now that would be cool. Steve (20 years ago, 20-Apr-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: 20-Wide model of a Dutch train

Wow... Cool! It's huge. It's a beauty. Jeroen (20 years ago, 20-Apr-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, lugnet.modelteam)

  20-Wide model of a Dutch train

well Dutch.... Ok, based on the French BB7200.... but it's the Dutch railways yellow version, oh yeah: and it has the crest of the city I grew up: Almelo. Don't know if 1876 is a real existing train number, but what the heck. Hello all you (...) (20 years ago, 19-Apr-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, lugnet.modelteam) !

  Re: The latest from Epsilon's Lego Williams range!

(...) I have blue tiles in excess, but not in the sizes I really need. I have white tiles as well, but in order to do some of the trickyness to get the sidepods 1 plate thick I can't use tiles (and the sidepods look really odd if the white is higher (...) (20 years ago, 17-Apr-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build.schleim, FTX)

  Re: The latest from Epsilon's Lego Williams range!

(...) ... (...) You need to use slopes and tiles more, to smooth out the surface. Don't you have some blue and white slopes and tiles? Cheers, (URL) Sci-Fi LEGO> (20 years ago, 16-Apr-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build.schleim, FTX)

  The latest from Epsilon's Lego Williams range!

Hello all! Not an aussie icon, but in the spirit of breathing some life into loc.au: (URL) the new williams fw26 (this is the 2004 williams for those who don't follow f1 all that much) I have finally developed the perfect MUCUS technique :) there (...) (20 years ago, 16-Apr-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build.schleim, FTX)

  Re: Volvo in the bricks.

(...) Cool! I wonder what kind of gas milage it gets? :-) -- David Schilling (20 years ago, 15-Apr-04, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Volvo in the bricks.

(URL) regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (20 years ago, 15-Apr-04, to lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: New LEGO cranes website!

(...) Anders also contacted me about linking to (URL) Roscowicz Engineering>. I was so amazed when I looked at his site that I almost forgot to say ok 8?) (...) Me too! The AK850 is impressive, but I am also impressed with Anders' Grove all terrain (...) (20 years ago, 14-Apr-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: New LEGO cranes website!

(...) OH MY! That is......... HUGE!!!! And NICE!!! And HUGE! I wish I could build one THAT tall! Did I mention it was HUGE!? ROSCO, CALLING ROSCO... Where's that Huge crane I saw you working on??? Is it THAT tall? Josh (20 years ago, 14-Apr-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Hall of Fame Museum Indianapolis Motor Speedway

Here's a couple of pics of the IMS Hall of Fame Museum for the upcoming show. And the Kite Developement Indy Car. Hope you like them. (URL) D (20 years ago, 14-Apr-04, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.town, lugnet.modelteam)

  New LEGO cranes website!

A few months ago Anders Gaasedal from Denmark sent me an email in which he wrote about a LEGO crane. Today I received another message from him with a link to his recently set up (URL) website>. His latest creation is a scale 1:30 Gottwald AK850 (...) (20 years ago, 13-Apr-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build, FTX) !!

  MOC: F-35B Fighter Jet

This is an older MOC that has since been dismantled. I just found the pictures recently; now uploaded. (URL) built the model based on pictures and drawings found in Popular Mechanics. I have included a link to the article at the bottom of the F-35B (...) (20 years ago, 13-Apr-04, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: BUGGY & TOW TRUCK

(...) Wow! They both look amazing! Can't wait to see the tow truck built! I've cross-posted to model team, cos I figure they'll appreciate these models over there too ;) ROSCO (20 years ago, 6-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: My first proper model team MOC

should have pics up later today. im not making any promises tho... (20 years ago, 22-Feb-04, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: My first proper model team MOC

(...) OH! and (URL) (20 years ago, 18-Feb-04, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: My first proper model team MOC

(...) (URL) (20 years ago, 18-Feb-04, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Cranes at Brickfest PDX

(...) I only have around 120 pics, I'll upload them when I get home. With a couple of serious cranes, we really had the crowd ooohing and ahhhing - Bob even managed to do a quick mod to run a straight boom for Sunday. And that excavator was awesome! (...) (20 years ago, 18-Feb-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact