 Technic / 12835
Re: MOC: KONECRANES 60 ton Container Crane - Prototype Complete
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Mon, 28 Jun 2004 16:53:27 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Ross Crawford wrote:
   In lugnet.technic, Anders Gaasedal wrote:
   Hi everyone,

Right now I am building a scale model of a 60 ton Container Crane, 1:40 from KONECRANES.

I have placed a lot of pictures and videos on my website, http://www.gaasedal.dk more explanation will follow as the project goes on.

Looking good, Anders! I’m interested to see how you set up the sensors.

ROSCO

Hi Rosco,

I have now equipped my crane with one of the sensors for controlling the penduling of the container, I have placed a few pictures and videos on my homepage to show how the sensor and regulator works.

Anders