 Model Team / 1148
MOC: F-35B Fighter Jet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 2004 16:32:47 GMT

This is an older MOC that has since been dismantled.  I just found the
pictures recently; now uploaded.

http://www.calledtoconstruct.net/Models/F-35B/

I built the model based on pictures and drawings found in Popular
Mechanics.  I have included a link to the article at the bottom of the
F-35B page.

The frame of the aircraft is primarily Technic beams.  A battery box is
located just behind the cockpit.  I did not build landing gear for this
model.

I worked hard to model the correct size and shape of the aircraft.
However, it was important to me to include some of the working parts as
  well.

Comments and questions welcome.
// Joe
http://www.calledtoconstruct.net