 Model Team / 1147
Re: BUGGY & TOW TRUCK
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Sat, 6 Mar 2004 01:16:56 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Andrea Grazi wrote:
Hi Everyone,

as everybody know i don't speak english very well and even if I don't
partecipate in your debates, I always read it.
If you remember few time ago, after the BIGFOOT II, some of you gave me advices
and ideas about what I could built...well mates this is my last creations!!

The BUGGY http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=44376 is not really
very Technic but It's much resistant, with only two brick important for the
frame...I enjoyed my self very well to building it! I think it could begin an
interesting set!;-)))))))))))

The TOW TRUCK http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=680817 is the my
latest MOC...I must end to construct it, the pneumatic and electric control it
is still temporary but this would have to be the final aspect.

What do you think about it?

Wow! They both look amazing! Can't wait to see the tow truck built! I've
cross-posted to model team, cos I figure they'll appreciate these models over
there too ;)

ROSCO