 Technic / 12238
Re: BUGGY & TOW TRUCK
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 2004 10:14:58 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Andrea Grazi wrote:
reconstructed someone of my models?!

No, I didn't reconstruct one of your models. I tried to do a bigfoot-frame with
these offroader-parts sometime, but it didn't came out that well. The main
problem was, that I was very much limited to the parts from that single set, so
the suspension was very close to the original design of the set. Moreover I did
not take a closer look at the real thing as you must have done. This for sure
would have been a great inspiration.

I hope also to conclude the TOW TRUCK soon, it's more than a year that I am constructing

Stick to your project until you're satisfied with every single detail! I'm sure
the result will be amazing.
Actually I've been working on my current moc for 3 months now, and it's till not
finished. I know how hard it can be not to pick up a new project all of a sudden
and give up the old work...

Daniel