 Technic / 12197
Re: BUGGY & TOW TRUCK
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 2004 18:31:34 GMT

hi guys,
thanks all...thanks Tobbe for the correct URL:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=74562 !;-))) Sorry!

I'm completing the TOW TRUCK...I want to include within to the model a removable
console with all the controls for the pneumatic and electrical circuit...It's
difficult because I must hide 5 pneumatic valves and 2 polar-reverse...I hope to
make a good job!

thx
andrea g.

In lugnet.technic, Tobbe Arnesson wrote:
In lugnet.technic, Andrea Grazi wrote:
Hi Everyone,

as everybody know i don't speak english very well and even if I don't
partecipate in your debates, I always read it.
If you remember few time ago, after the BIGFOOT II, some of you gave me advices
and ideas about what I could built...well mates this is my last creations!!

The BUGGY http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=44376 is not really
very Technic but It's much resistant, with only two brick important for the
frame...I enjoyed my self very well to building it! I think it could begin an
interesting set!;-)))))))))))

Looks great Andrea!

My only complaint is that the front seem a little to low to actually be useful
in terrain, hard to tell from the images though.

The TOW TRUCK http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=680817 is the my
latest MOC...I must end to construct it, the pneumatic and electric control it
is still temporary but this would have to be the final aspect.

Correct URL: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=74562

Looks awesome! I'm looking forward to seeing more of this one!