 Technic / 12181
Re: BUGGY & TOW TRUCK
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 6 Mar 2004 00:38:54 GMT

"Andrea Grazi" <andrea.grazi@tiscalinet.it> wrote in message
news:Hu44vw.uon@lugnet.com...
Hi Everyone,

as everybody know i don't speak english very well and even if I don't
partecipate in your debates, I always read it.
If you remember few time ago, after the BIGFOOT II, some of you gave me • advices
and ideas about what I could built...well mates this is my last • creations!!

The BUGGY http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=44376>

This is beautiful! Sensational! Congradulations on your design and
implementation.

--
Bob Fay

http://www.ozbricks.com/bobfay/