 Technic / 12234
Re: BUGGY & TOW TRUCK
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 2004 14:04:59 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Andrea Grazi wrote:
snip
The BUGGY http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=44376 is not really • snip
The TOW TRUCK http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=680817 is the • snip
What do you think about it?

These models are awesome. I actually had a look at all your models at
brickshelf, and I must say, your LEGO work rocks. If only TLC would use stuff
like this for inspiration, *sigh*...

Your Bigfoot frame is perfect. It looks both stable and flexible at the same
time. What I really like about your buggy and what I miss so much looking at
current sets is the combination of Technic an Standard parts. The type of car
you've choosen is just perfect to be styled with only a minimum of design-parts.
The colors give a great worn look.

I hope to see more pictures of your TOW TRUCK soon.

Happy building,

Daniel