 Technic / 12180
Re: BUGGY & TOW TRUCK
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 2004 18:53:37 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Andrea Grazi wrote:
The TOW TRUCK http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=680817 is the my
latest MOC...I must end to construct it, the pneumatic and electric control it
is still temporary but this would have to be the final aspect.

What do you think about it?

regards
Andrea Grazi

I saw the on brickshelf.  That looks awesome.  Where did you get the dat for the
wheels I have been looking for them. I really like the shape of the lift arm.
looks like it has a lot of functions too.  Cant wait to see more of this truck.

Steve