 Technic / 12872
Re: Scania LS111 Super with low loader and Menck dragline
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 2004 19:58:45 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Thomas Avery wrote:
   In lugnet.announce.moc, Dennis Bosman wrote:
   It’s an old Scania LS111 Super with Nooteboom low loader. http://home.planet.nl/~bosm0959/legotrucks/nederlands.html

That’s awesome! Great models, Dennis!

Thanks!

   I think you’ve captured the style of this old truck very well, particularly the curves that give it such a classic shape.

It wasn’t easy to build but I enjoyed it very much!

   I too look forward to more details and information on the dragline. It looks like an awesome model as well.

The dragline can do anything like the real thing. More about it later!

Dennis