 Model Team / 1172
Re: TJ, start the engines of your R 996...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Sat, 22 May 2004 22:51:41 GMT

Nice one!
That's a great model. Interesting choice to use pneumatics for the
steering. I've used pneumatic steering myself, but that was on a
trailer. The problem I had was that when trying to steer the system
would build up pressure and then suddenly the wheels would go from
steering lock to opposite lock in one go. Did you find the same?
I'd also like to see pictures of your rear drive and suspension....

Duq