 Technic / 13104
Re: Menck M154 excavator on scale 1:13
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Sat, 11 Sep 2004 23:58:20 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Dennis Bosman wrote:

Eventually I found some time to finish my story about the Menck excavator. I also made same extra pictures in a quarry about which I’m very satisfied. It was the first model which I photographed at such a location and from now on I will picture every future construction machine in a quarry. It looks more professional I think and comes closer to the real thing.

Here’s the direct link to the Menck M154 (in English).

Wonderful model, Dennis! Like I said on Lowlug, I really like the bucket, and it looks fantastic with the Scania low-loader.

One thing I’d say though is that the geared motors aren’t all that bad - my CC2800 uses a single geared motor for each winch, and is able to lift a 5 metre boom using a 16 part line. It does work hard though ;)

ROSCO