 Technic / 13105
Re: Menck M154 excavator on scale 1:13
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 2004 07:14:16 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Dennis Bosman wrote:
   Three months ago I added a new model to my website.

Eventually I found some time to finish my story about the Menck excavator. I also made same extra pictures in a quarry about which I’m very satisfied. It was the first model which I photographed at such a location and from now on I will picture every future construction machine in a quarry. It looks more professional I think and comes closer to the real thing.

Here’s the direct link to the Menck M154 (in English).

Feel free to give your comments.

Dennis Bosman

Hi Dennis,

I guess a lot of us have been waiting for the description of this fantastic model. Once again you have shown us, that nothing is impossible. Congratulation to this very fine detailled model. And the photowork is very nice, the quarry improves the impression of the model.

Best regards from Denmark,

Anders Gaasedal

LEGO Mobile Cranes