 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2124
2123  |  2125
Subject:
Scania LS111 Super with low loader and Menck dragline
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 2004 19:23:06 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

The updates are very scarce but now I found some time to add a new model to my website:

It’s an old Scania LS111 Super with Nooteboom low loader.

It took a long time before this model was finished: about one and a half year. But I didn’t built frequently. During some months I didn’t touch any LEGO piece.

Here’s the description of this model.

I’m still busy with typing a story about the Menck dragline. It’s a fully operational machine which can do everything. More about the Menck later.

Feel free to comment.

Dennis Bosman

http://fly.to/bosman