 Technic / 12965
Re: Gottwald AK850 reach 5.20 meters!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Thu, 29 Jul 2004 22:56:54 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Vineet Honkan wrote:
   Very nice model! And good height too! I’d have thought an arm that high would be a bit weak, since it would probably allow for some bending.

You are right Vineet, long booms do allow for some bending. But that is not restricted to LEGO, the boom on this monster sags noticably in the middle.

However most of that is due to “play” in the pin joints between the boom sections.

ROSCO