 Technic / 12958
Re: Gottwald AK850 reach 5.20 meters!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Thu, 29 Jul 2004 14:48:05 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Ross Crawford wrote:
   In lugnet.technic, Anders Gaasedal wrote:
   Hi everyone,

I will just invite you to see my latest creation, not a new MOC, but improved.

My 1:30 scale Gottwald AK850 now reaches 5.20 meters up in the sky. The description is also extended with new pictures and details of the model.

Well done Anders! Looks like I’ll have to be content with the longest straight boom. Maybe I’ll try for more than 5.2m with the luffing jib, but probably not.

ROSCO

Hi ROSCO,

Im sorry about that, but I have to see if I could break the 5 meter barrier. But I’ll quess you should be able to exceed 5 meters since your platform is wider than mine, and my largest problem is the stability. Im looking forward to see your crane, good luck.

Anders