 Technic / 12966
Re: ideas and a little help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 29 Jul 2004 23:17:57 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Vineet Honkan wrote:
All right guys, as I said earlier I'd be making a control for the pneumatics on
my crane. I have just posted up some rough sketches, and I'd like to know if
this drawing is possible.

Re: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=92653
Hi Vineet, yes a system like that would work. You just have to be careful to not
have master set to "expand" and individual switch set to "contract" you will
lose pressure very quickly :(

You should include a link to your Brickshelf gallery when you post here about it
- so people can quickly view it. Also, I'd recommend not using TIFF files -
they're not as popular as some other types, and some users may not have a viewer
for them. I'd recommend converting them to GIF, JPG, or PNG. I use (and
recommend) Irfanview for file conversion http://www.irfanview.com/

ROSCO