 Technic / 12779
Re: MOC: DEMAG CC2800 Crawler Crane - Stage 1 complete
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Thu, 10 Jun 2004 00:38:53 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Allister McLaren wrote:
   Well, there goes my shot at the prize. ;)

LOL I doubt it - the judges aren’t crane fanatics like me!

   It’s projects like this that I use to impress non lego people with. My little spaceships and robots don’t really catch the attention like ten foot tall cranes do, so I thank you for having the time and the piece count to do it instead.

I do what I can!

   I can’t wait to show them the pics when you get the 5m high boom on.

Yeah that’s something I’m looking forward too as well. Thanks for your comments!

ROSCO