 Technic / 12477
Re: New LEGO cranes website!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build
Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 2004 10:35:19 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Dennis Bosman wrote:
   A few months ago Anders Gaasedal from Denmark sent me an email in which he wrote about a LEGO crane. Today I received another message from him with a link to his recently set up website.

His latest creation is a scale 1:30 Gottwald AK850 latice boom crane!

Unfortunately some pages arent translated in English but he’s still working on it. And if you would like to know more of his creations feel free to mail him.

I think Anders has done a great job by building the AK850. As you can see on the picture above the crane is rather high. Well done!

Dennis

Thanks Dennis for posting my new webpage in here, it has given a lot of visitors on my homepage and a lot of nice feedback.

Anders