 Marketplace / Theory / 2670
Re: Fed UP!!!!!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Wed, 21 Jul 2004 17:22:13 GMT

In lugnet.market.theory, J. Spencer Rezkalla wrote:
   In lugnet.market.theory, Chris Phillips wrote:

   fans. And be careful about assuming that all AFOLs are LUGNET members.

That’s never been my assumption, but it’s a good place to start. While all Lugnet members are AFOLs, not all of them would qualify in my book as “serious AFOLs”.

Minor detail: not all LUGNET members are AFOLs, since AFOL stands for Adult Fan Of LEGO and only people 18+ are adults. I am a TFOL, by the way, and what you would call a ‘serious AFOL’

Nathan Wells