 Marketplace / Shopping / 4103
Re: Ames 75% Star Wars LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 2000 19:31:38 GMT

Hi All,

   Well I went to the local Ames in Wilkes-Barre and found a sign up stating
that the Star Wars Lego products were not part of the sale.  So I e-mailed
Ames customer service with a disappointing comment about it.  And I am
shocked.  A little over 2 hours go by from my sending the e-mail and I get a
reply stating how sorry they were for the confusion.  Also they gave me
specific contect names within the store to talk to about honoring the sale
anyway!!!!

Talk about trying to promote good customer relations.  I have never been
impressed with any Ames I have gone to, but I am with their customer service!

keep building,
- Jim F.