 Marketplace / Shopping / 4123
Re: Ames 75% Star Wars LEGO (MUST READ)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 23:47:00 GMT

Well, I broke down today after Lunch and decided to go for it and see if they
would Honor the 75% off LEGO SW. I wasn't two greedy so I only bought a few of
the BIGGER sets. Walked up, I made sure I went up to a Nice Looking Girl at the
check out( Very Cutie by My Standards ) put up the stack of boxes. She smiled
and said are these for You. I said yes, She smiled again. The Price wasn't
showing the Discount So I did what probably everyone else did and said, "Well
the Flier says, ALL SW Stuff" She was a little confused and wasn't sure so she
called one of the older ladies to verify. The Older lady listened to me and
said OK take it off. What was cool is after the girl took my receipt out of
the cashiers Machine she wrote something on it. I didn't look until out in my
Truck. It had a Phone Number, with a Message, "CALL ME"

HEHEHEH now thats, GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder is if she is Old Enough. DOH!!

Geez, all I wanted was lego and I got alot EXTRA!! GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Wayne