 Marketplace / Shipping / 267
Re: Envelopes are NOT enough (was Re:...never receive your package?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shipping
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 17:31:23 GMT

In lugnet.market.shipping, Steve Chapple writes:
Envelopes - padded or otherwise - just don't cut it for LEGO shipping. •  <snip>
- Packed inside a strong cardboard box.  A train set or old-style
Technic box with the plastic trays (which reinforce inside) is a
good reference standard. •  <snip>
(Envelopes are for papers, padded envelopes are for solid items
like 3.5 diskettes, LEGO requires boxes - good boxes with padding)

OK, I did some calling around. I can get 4x6x2 corrugated cardboard mailers for
about 40-cents each (100 qty). Do these sound sufficient ?  Is that size too
small for typical parts sales ?

Ray Sanders #124