 Marketplace / Shipping / 268
Re: Envelopes are NOT enough (was Re:...never receive your package?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shipping
Date:
Sat, 21 Oct 2000 02:52:43 GMT

To All,

    Well, I use bubble mailers with ziplock snack size bags for most of my
shipments, I switched over to Priority mail for obvious reasons with the
small boxes now (VBery good of ther postal service to have this, IMO), but I
have had no complaints of shipping so far for TSSC. They are a little more
expensive, but do a decent job of getting stuff to my customers.

Scott S.
--
Want LEGO Elements at Great Prices?
Visit The Sanburn Systems Company