 Marketplace / Auctions / 6865
Re: What do you do when you never receive your package?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sat, 7 Oct 2000 22:15:19 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Frank Filz writes:
Some of the things which are red
flags to me though are:

- he has not offered any description of the package despite my asking

Not good, my opinion...

- he is using a hotmail account

This doesn't count. It just means he isn't using a accepted ISP on ebay. If u
put in an AOL account it waives the credit-card number information, because
you have AOL, and it get's technical from there. Same with CS, MSN, etc.

My two cewnts... Rick