 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2078
Re: WTB Train Parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 1999 15:53:46 GMT

Simon Robinson wrote:

btw I don't think it was a reverse auction Larry set up - I thought a reverse
auction was where sellers competed against each other. Larry has effectively
set up a normal auction, except one in which no seller has publically come
forward.

Well, I said a "sort" of reverse auction, meaning that it was *initiated* by a
buyer, not by a seller, which would normally be the case in an auction.  Larry
doesn't do anything *normal* <except play with bricks> ;-)

-John

Simon